Tuesday 11 August 2015

My letter to you...life does get better



Dearest you,

I hear how you have been finding life frustrating recently, how you have been spending time thinking about how you could improve your life and even wondering sometimes if it is not your life that needs improving but that maybe you yourself are to blame for this life you find yourself in. 

I know that life has stopped feeling enjoyable, that you go through the motions but you are just not 'feeling' it anymore. I know that you want to be that carefree, happy you that you once were, that you can't quite understand where she has gone or why she ever left. I know that you have more to offer than you are able to through your day to day life at the moment, I know that stuck inside you is this caring, full of ideas and full of wisdom and full of joy person who doesn't get listened to much. 

I know that you want to feel like you belong more, just to feel like you belong in your own life would be a nice start...I know that you are losing heart with it all and wondering if it even matters when there is so much else to worry about. I know that you have dreams but you never find the time, money or energy to realise them, in fact you had mostly forgotten them and consigned them to the corner of your mind that you don't go to much called 'if only'. 

I know that you long to feel alive again, to feel loved again, to feel worthwhile again, to feel recognised, part of something, in touch with something larger than the monotony of life as it is at the moment. I know that your soul whispers to you and your heart cries sometimes and wonders why things are as they are. 

I know, I hear you, life can and will get better...I can promise you that.

Love Nova xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment