Monday 10 June 2013

My Own Dream...




Part of my quitting the 9 to 5 dream is to write more books!
I wrote my first novel last year and it is now available through Amazon in hard copy and as a Kindle download. I can't tell you how excited I am to have finally reached a major goal in my life to have finished and published a novel - well I can tell you - I'm very very excited! You can purchase a copy here or go onto my page 'My Book' and purchase from there by clicking on the book cover which will take you straight to the right place on Amazon. The Kindle price is a measly £3.09 so you can give it a go and let me know what you thought...if it so pleases you?!

The sales are going quite well and its got good ratings so far which has been the thing that has tickled me pink the most! I waited so long to follow this dream, I'm not sure what I was waiting for really - the weather to be more conducive to writing? The right cup of tea to get me motivated? If you have always dreamed of writing a book then hold back no longer and just START!!



Click on the book cover to link straight to the Amazon page and choose whether you would prefer hard copy or a Kindle download

What dreams are you fulfilling today? Let us know!
Love Nova xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment