Monday 1 July 2013

Exciting Times!


Well today is an exciting day, I can finally start to tell people officially what my plans are for the new business - I had to wait until it was announced to everyone at work before I gave it a real push. So now to get to the business of writing many more articles and the next book and launching the coaching business. 

There are already three stories of how others quit the 9 to 5 successfully on their way, so watch out for those coming soon! An article on Forex trading (as requested) and how you can do this for a living is coming soon too....plenty to look forward to and plenty to keep me more than busy!

Any more requests for articles please let me know! In the meantime here is to being brave and walking towards your dreams no matter how many steps it may take to get there.

Love Nova xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment